Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

What can you do if your immigration case has been delayed.

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What can you do if your immigration case has been delayed.

    Immigration cases are delayed despite the dates are current. There are many reasons for such delays namely an investigation or ultimately an extensive never ending background check. One way to get such cases moving is to use a Writ of Mandamus or in citizenship cases an USC 1447(b) action filed in federal court. If you want to know more about such actions check "What do if Immigration Services is not making a decision on your case"
    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

    For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - and
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

  • #2
    if you're having an immigration problem while dealing with divorce in Nebraska, feel free to visit Nebraska Legal Group, P.C.. They offer free No-obligation consultation.


    • #3
      insurance claim problem due to an accident? if you live in Albuquerque, then you really need an Albuquerque personal injury attorney that can solve your insurance disputes especially if you're also having problem with your immigration.


      • #4
        Immigration is both a time-sensitive and challenging process. If you are working on your immigration application but the process is delayed or stalled altogether, it is important to contact legal aid.

        If you have noticed a delay in the processing time of your immigration application, you may feel concerned or confused, but an immigration lawyer can look into your case if the processing time of your application is more than a year outside the normal processing time, Then you need to contact a lawyer immediately. If you suspect that your application may be stalled, it is important to get in touch.​


        Latest Post