Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

Is this possible to get permanent citizenship if he is married ?

  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is this possible to get permanent citizenship if he is married ?

    I am a lawyer in India. I have a client in California U.S . he is working their from last One year. Last month he married a girl their. the girl has her green card of U.S citizenship. so now is he able to get citizenship card of U.S ?
    please suggest our advice.

  • #2
    Marrying a U.S. citizen makes you a direct relative according to immigration laws. You may be eligible for a green card. However, anyone can be denied a green card if found invalid.
    Probate Attorney in San Bernardino Probate Attorney in Inland Empire Real Estate Litigation in San Bernardino


    • #3
      Marriage is best way to get citizenship of U.S, as per USA immigration laws if you are getting married to Citizen of U.S so, it provide you so many benefits and facilities which is facilitate to every citizen of America. Once you become a citizen you receive amazing benefits such as being able to vote and helping family members immigrate to the United States.


      Latest Post