Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Applied For AOS Via U-Visa. Provide your AOS Timeline if applied in 2020 or 2021

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rosie7
    • Jun 2022

UPDATE

Hello All,

AOS Case May 2022.

How long does it take to receive GC or new EAD?

My timeline:
    UVisa Application Received in Nebraska: 12/29/14
    U-Visa Approved: 02/21/2019
    AOS Documents Sent and Received in Nebraska: 05/31/2022 Biometrics from previous case were applied.
    NEW EAD CARD IS BEING PRODUCED: 08/05/2022
    New EAD mailed: 08/10/2022….. attorney received it on 08/12/22
    Picked up New EAD from attorney: 08/15/22

Green Card: WAITING

Comment

• moren0
      • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Gemini
      Hi Moren0 Did you hear anything from USCIS regarding your AOS Petition Filed on Dec-20-2021 ???
      Yes I receive an RFE last wee I sent the evidence also last week.

Comment

• Gemini
        • Mar 2017

Hey Moren0, Thank you so much for your Reply. I wish you best of luck. You will get good news Soon. if you don't mind to inform here, what was they asked for "Request for Evidence"?

Comment

• moren0
          • Apr 2022

Hey Moren0, Thank you so much for your Reply. I wish you best of luck. You will get good news Soon. if you don't mind to inform here, what was they asked for "Request for Evidence"?
          Self affidavit, presence while on U visa for 3 year. Thank you I hope to receive good news soon.

Comment

• Rosie7
            • Jun 2022

AOS Case May 2022.

How long does it take to receive GC or new EAD?

My timeline:
            UVisa Application Received in Nebraska: 12/29/14
            U-Visa Approved: 02/21/2019
            AOS Documents Sent and Received in Nebraska: 05/31/2022 Biometrics from previous case were applied.
            NEW EAD CARD IS BEING PRODUCED: 08/05/2022
            New EAD mailed: 08/10/2022….. attorney received it on 08/12/22
            Picked up New EAD from attorney: 08/15/22

Recent updates:

09/02/2022 Form I131: Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken

09/08/2022 Form 485: Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken

10/05/2022 Form I131: Advanced Parole Document was Produced. I hope this means good news. Has anyone else gotten any updates?

Green Card: WAITING​

Comment

• Aman
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by moren0

Self affidavit, presence while on U visa for 3 year. Thank you I hope to receive good news soon.
              Could you confirm if you AOS got approved. If so, can you share your timeline. Thanks

Comment

• dgray8551
                • Oct 2022

U-Visa Applied - June 14, 2014
                U-Visa - Feb, 2018
                Applied for Las Vegas as Attorney: Feb -12, 2021

Aman, Legend1979, Keep In touch with each other as we applied AOS 9,10 and 12 of Feb-2021​
                Last edited by dgray8551; 10-17-2022, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Gemini
                  • Mar 2017

Aman, Legend1979, Dgray8551, Did you Hear anything from USCIS? Mine Aos was Filed on 12 Feb-2021, I Received RFE to Submit Medical Report, that My Attorny Already submitted.

Comment

• Aman
                    • Oct 2016

Aman, Legend1979, Dgray8551, Did you Hear anything from USCIS? Mine Aos was Filed on 12 Feb-2021, I Received RFE to Submit Medical Report, that My Attorny Already submitted.
                    My date is same as yours (Feb 12, 2021) but I have heard of nothing from USCIS. Thankfully I submitted my medical with my application. When did you get the RFE and when did you send in the medical? BTW, congratulations before hand since they only sent an RFE for Medical, this means you are pretty much in the clear and should get your GC in coming weeks or a month.

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...