Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applied For AOS Via U-Visa. Provide your AOS Timeline if applied in 2020 or 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
    Yes they accept it they cash my check I got 3 reception letter from uscis I 485 i131 I 765 u can apply 3 months before thats what's my lawyer said
    Oh, that's news to me. I was told by my lawyer that you can only send your file once the 3 years period is completed.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      U-Visa Applied - June 14, 2014
      U-Visa - Feb, 2018
      Applied for AOS: Feb -12, 2021

      Aman, Legend1979, Keep In touch with each other as we applied AOS 9,10 and 12 of Feb-2021
      Sure thing, my friend.

      Comment


      • #18
        U Visa applied- March 2014
        RFE - June 2015
        DA- March 2016
        U visa - March 2017
        Applied for AOS- Sep 2020
        Biometric- Octo 2020
        New EAD with Advance parole Produced- Feb 2020
        I-485 still pending

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Liza View Post
          U Visa applied- March 2014
          RFE - June 2015
          DA- March 2016
          U visa - March 2017
          Applied for AOS- Sep 2020
          Biometric- Octo 2020
          New EAD with Advance parole Produced- Feb 2020
          I-485 still pending
          Hi Liza, did you receive the U visa extension letter after you applied for AOS on Sep 2020?

          Comment


          • #20
            Hi Guys, Do I need to get new police report / supp B or can I file without that ? Also any reference on how to write personal statement for hardship letter?

            Comment


            • #21
              hi guys, my ead and advance parole(combo card) case approved and yesterday i received through mail. both is good for 1 year.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Aman View Post
                Hi All,

                Below is my timeline.

                U-Visa Applied - June 30, 2014
                RFE - November, 2016
                Deferred Action - Jun, 2017
                U-Visa - Jan, 2018
                Applied for AOS: Feb 9, 2021

                I'll keep everyone posted about my timeline. Please share your timeline if you applied for AOS in 2020 or 2021.
                Hey Guys, So my time line:
                1. applied ofr U visa June 2014
                2. Deferred action July 2016
                3. U visa Jan 4th 2018
                4. AOS March 10th 2021
                5. biometric April 15th 2021 ( USCIS will use biometeric in their records)

                No News as yet.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by sk.ba View Post
                  Hi Guys, Do I need to get new police report / supp B or can I file without that ? Also any reference on how to write personal statement for hardship letter?
                  Personally speaking, I did not get a new certification.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Aman View Post
                    Hi All,

                    Below is my timeline.

                    U-Visa Applied - June 30, 2014
                    RFE - November, 2016
                    Deferred Action - Jun, 2017
                    U-Visa - Jan, 2018
                    Applied for AOS: Feb 9, 2021

                    I'll keep everyone posted about my timeline. Please share your timeline if you applied for AOS in 2020 or 2021.
                    NEW UPDATES:


                    U-Visa Applied - June 30, 2014
                    RFE - November, 2016
                    Deferred Action - Jun, 2017
                    U-Visa - Jan, 2018
                    Applied for AOS: Feb 9, 2021
                    Receipt Dates: Feb 12, 2021
                    EAD/Travel Parole Approved: July 15, 2021 (Waiting on the Actual Card)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hi Aman where is your case I applied February 19 nothing so far thank u

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
                        Hi Aman where is your case I applied February 19 nothing so far thank u

                        I posted my new timeline above:

                        U-Visa Applied - June 30, 2014
                        RFE - November, 2016
                        Deferred Action - Jun, 2017
                        U-Visa - Jan, 2018
                        Applied for AOS: Feb 9, 2021
                        Receipt Dates: Feb 12, 2021
                        EAD/Travel Parole Approved: July 15, 2021 (Waiting on the Actual Card)

                        my case is at Vermont service center. Still waiting for the EAD to be mailed. No Status update on I-485 except for they applied my old fingerprints.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Hey Aman, Did you Recieve your EAC/ Travel Parole Combo Card? for how many years USCIS issued you Combo Card??? Please let me know. i have same receipt date as you for AOS. but there is no Updates for myside

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                            Hey Aman, Did you Recieve your EAC/ Travel Parole Combo Card? for how many years USCIS issued you Combo Card??? Please let me know. i have same receipt date as you for AOS. but there is no Updates for myside
                            Hey Gemini,

                            Yes, I received the combo card. It is valid for 2 years (July 2023). Just an FYI: USCIS is not following a standard process - example: they never asked for my fingerprint. They used mine from few years ago. Whereas, for my wife (applied in May), they just sent a biometric appointment letter.

                            How about you? Did they ask for fingerprinting or sent you a biometric notice?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Hey Aman.

                              Congratulationssssss......!!!!!!!

                              Thanks for your reply. No they Did not ask for fingerprints for me and my spouse. but they did not send letter of fingerprints or bio metric for my child.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                                Hey Aman.

                                Congratulationssssss......!!!!!!!

                                Thanks for your reply. No they Did not ask for fingerprints for me and my spouse. but they did not send letter of fingerprints or bio metric for my child.
                                Thanks Man.
                                Hang in there, things will move quickly and you should get your EAD soon. Stay in touch.

                                Comment

                                Latest Post

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X