Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just submit my u visa file

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just submit my u visa file

    What to do after submitting for u visa ? What if ice catch me ?

  • #2
    Good lucky on everything! It takes about 45 months up to 54 months to get your u visa !

    Right now Nebraska Center is processing applications November 5, 2013 and Vermont
    September 28, 2014

    If you are worried with ICE you should talk to your attorney about it!

    Comment


    • #3
      Ice comes in my dream every other night, looks like I just came out of one problem and got myself into new problem.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jayecon View Post
        Ice comes in my dream every other night, looks like I just came out of one problem and got myself into new problem.
        so do not go to sleep if you have ICE coming in every dream, stay awake.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm really worried a lot these days. Now I'm helpless

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kayla View Post
            Good lucky on everything! It takes about 45 months up to 54 months to get your u visa !

            Right now Nebraska Center is processing applications November 5, 2013 and Vermont
            September 28, 2014

            If you are worried with ICE you should talk to your attorney about it!
            Hello Kayla, Can you please clarify ---- Does it take about 45 months up to 54 months to get U Visa or deferred action EAD?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SIC View Post
              Hello Kayla, Can you please clarify ---- Does it take about 45 months up to 54 months to get U Visa or deferred action EAD?
              That's the time is taking for deferred action only.
              Additional time for final U Visa.

              Comment


              • #8
                Do i have to change adress on uscis website if i move to another state?

                Comment

                Working...
                X