Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U visa Application date may 29,2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U visa Application date may 29,2015

Hey all!
    can someone help me approximately when i hear some?
    Apply date : May 29th 2015
    Last edited by Dhaval; 03-05-2018, 08:50 PM.

Mine is jan 2015 still waiting,got case transferred in Dec 2017 nd since nothing happened

Comment

Originally posted by chinna View Post
      Mine is jan 2015 still waiting,got case transferred in Dec 2017 nd since nothing happened
      Please keep us update ,your case is in 2nd quater of 2015 ,we right behind you,
      i just got my case transferred notice for NSC
      Thank you so much in advance!!

Comment

Hi
        2015 any transfer please post .

Comment

My application was filed in May 2015, last month it got transferred to NSC. Fingers crossed to hear good news soon. Let's keep our hopes up!

Comment

my dates are
            reciept feb. 2015
            fingerprints me and my wife march 23
            then
            nothing yet

Comment

hi everyone i am new here and would like to know what is the process i applied on December 2015 went to biometrics on march 2016 since then i havent heard nothing from the case no transfer either. i though you get a work permit card while your application is pending ? what is the process can anyone help me with information thanks

Comment

Hello genia 112!
                So far checking all thread and post ,USCIS transfer 2015 cases to NSC,latest June 2015 got transferred..keep patience you will hear some news in couple of months
                Regarding to your question i m sending you link below if you hired attorney talk with them ,they know better then us
                Let’s keep hopes up!!
                https://www.soundimmigration.com/wor...sa-applicants/

Comment

Originally posted by Dhaval View Post
                  Hello genia 112!
                  So far checking all thread and post ,USCIS transfer 2015 cases to NSC,latest June 2015 got transferred..keep patience you will hear some news in couple of months
                  Regarding to your question i m sending you link below if you hired attorney talk with them ,they know better then us
                  Let’s keep hopes up!!
                  https://www.soundimmigration.com/wor...sa-applicants/
                  Hey frnds !! I m
                  New to this forum cant exactly getting where i m posting.Plz can anyone help me getting my query ?? i hwve applied On nov 2014, mycase transfer at veramount service centre. I m Still waiing their response

Comment

Dhaval . We still r waiting For DA applied on 2014 4 november

Comment

Originally posted by Honey Patel View Post
                      Hey Honey patel!
                      I understand your situation,i m browsing thread and checking this blog everyday
                      Based on this forum they start giving DA to july 2014 ,for more information you can check on blog “U VISA STATUS” everyone post their news..
                      Keep patience you will hear news sometime soon we all in same boat. Hanging there and keep our hopes alive!!!

Comment

i dint understand how they reply the cases sometimes feel they take the file randomly ..If they dont issue more than 10000 approval. how they gomma evaluate the pending case from 2013 onwards

Comment

My dates are: Dec 15, 2014 BIOs April 2015 Transfer Feb, 2017
                          Still NO work permit.

I have been seeing that USCIS is not giving the work permits until there are U Visas available. That means longer wait time.

Comment

Originally posted by Honey Patel View Post

Mr. Patel , what's your email. Would love to talk about U visa.

Comment

hi my case file time is june 2015 so how you know that your case is transfer to nebraska center?

Comment

Working...
                              X