Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

Canadian PR and TD visa

  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Canadian PR and TD visa

    I would like to know can a Canadian PR card holder whose spouse is currently working in USA as TN can get a TD visa stamp at the USA border/ port? I have B2 visa and staying in USA almost 5 months now. I know I can stay only 6 months the max as a tourist. Applied for statues changed stay as TD (TN dependent)but Vermont service center way too slow. Seems like I have to leave before they process my case. Waste of $500. Also I know I can’t come back cause the 6 months stay will be over. Any idea If I can get a TD visa At the border proving the all documents?


Latest Post