Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

US Visas for People in the Media Industry

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • US Visas for People in the Media Industry

    I visas- Bona fide representatives of the foreign press, radio, film or other foreign information media are eligible under this category of visas. I visas allow a period of stay for up to one year. There are certain advantages of I-Visa.

    There is no need to get USCIS approval before applying at a consulate.

    Admission is granted on a “duration of status” basis and as long as the media representative continues working for the sponsoring employer, no extensions of stay in the US are needed. Also, the amount of documentation required to secure I visa status is much less than in other visa categories

  • #2
    The L-1 visa is a temporary visa granted an extension if the holders fulfill the requirements. Ins some cases, we have seen that the visa holders are able to get a green card. But it requires great patience because it takes a long time.


    Latest Post