Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

How to Apply for your H4 EAD? Do you need help in applying?

  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to Apply for your H4 EAD? Do you need help in applying?

    USCIS will start accepting H4 EAD applications on MAY 26th 2015.
    1) Who may apply for H4 EAD?
    Conditions to get work authorization under new rule –
    Approved I-140 – H–1B non-immigrants must be the principal beneficiaries of an approved Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker (Form I–140), or
    H1B Visa extended beyond 6 years – Have been granted H– 1B status in the United States under the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-first Century Act of 2000, as amended by the 21st Century Department of Justice Appropriations Authorization Act
    Revised rule makes certain class of H-4 dependent spouses (explained above) eligible to request employment authorization from USCIS. Aliens within this class would only be authorized for employment following approval of their Application for Employment Authorization (Form I-765) by USCIS and receipt of an Employment Authorization Document (Form I-766) (“EAD”).
    2) What supporting documents should I submit in support of my application?
    H-4 dependent spouse covered by this rule should include with his or her Application for Employment Authorization (Form I-765) evidence demonstrating that –
    · The spousal relationship – Proof of Marriage
    · He or she is currently in H-4 status and that the principal H-1B is the beneficiary of an approved Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker or has been provided H-1B
    (Revision of form I-765 is in progress. Revised form I-765 would list the primary evidentiary documents to be submitted along with the form I-765)

    The Shah Peerally Law Group PC will start accepting cases where an H4 EAD is required as from end of April 2015 to prepare for the big May 26, 2015. If you need help or want to be on the list please email us at [email protected] or call 510 7425887
    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

    For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - and
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

Latest Post