Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Options after H1 Transfer denied

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Options after H1 Transfer denied

Hi

I was working with Employer A and few weeks back I joined a new employer B on the H1 Transfer - Receipt acceptance. The case was filed on premium processing and i am working on the E-V-C model. I got 2nd RFE asking to explain the relationship between me and the end client and key job duties. Since the client is not willing to provide the client letter, the chance of getting H1 transfer seems very little.

Can you please suggest what are the available options for me in case the H1 Transfer is denied. can i stay here or i have to move back to India?

I have I-94 till Sept 30, 2015

Thanks

AA
  • Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Hi

I was working with Employer A and few weeks back I joined a new employer B on the H1 Transfer - Receipt acceptance. The case was filed on premium processing and i am working on the E-V-C model. I got 2nd RFE asking to explain the relationship between me and the end client and key job duties. Since the client is not willing to provide the client letter, the chance of getting H1 transfer seems very little.

Can you please suggest what are the available options for me in case the H1 Transfer is denied. can i stay here or i have to move back to India?

I have I-94 till Sept 30, 2015

Thanks

AA
    I think you can provide email communications at your client instead of client letter and mention in your RFE that client will not provide letter at this time.. Please confirm this with an attorney

Comment

• georgehorne
      • Jan 2015

Ya same problem here!! and i want some response via admin. I know he work according to US laws definitely help me to sort out this problem and i get my Visa again.
      Account Payable Outsourcing | Accountant outsourcing | Fintax Experts

Comment

• shah
        Administrator
        • Oct 2012

This is the one million dollar question. The reason it is being asked is based on this 2010 memo

One of the ways to show this is to have a master agreement and show an email or something proving that the end client is not providing such letters. There are many other factors to prove this. However, it is on a case by case basis. I will recommend calling us at 5107425887 to ****yze.
        Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - www.peerallylaw.com and www.immigrationlegalblog.com
        Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on www.YourDebtSettlementAttorney.com.
        Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

Comment

• hellobonsai
          • Aug 2016

Hello All I am looking for H-1 visa. So please guide me how I can get that for me.

Thank you
          Hello Bonsai
          Freelance Website Design Contract || Freelance Designer Invoice

Comment

• shah
            Administrator
            • Oct 2012

You need to find an employer who is willing to hire you and see if you qualify for an H1B first.
            Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - www.peerallylaw.com and www.immigrationlegalblog.com
            Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on www.YourDebtSettlementAttorney.com.
            Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

Comment

• texasstylebbqcatering
              • Mar 2017

Hello All

Can you suggest me the available options to get H-1B visa.
              Wedding caterer

Comment

• DFWBBQCatering
                • Mar 2017

How can I get H-1B visa. Please guide.
                BBQ Catering

Comment

• Steinrealtor
                  • Mar 2017

Nice information... Thanks.
                  Bowie Real Estate Agents

Comment

• rosieadamek
                    • Jun 2017

My H1 option was also denied during the time but after talking to the client and his confirmation later my H1 was processed immediately. You have to ask the client for providing the confirmation letter because it's actually needed. Let me know confirm what happen next.
                    Netlogics llc

Comment

• Keystone1
                      • Jul 2017

Great post

Amazing post shared here. The information shared in this article is very useful to all of us.Thanks for sharing.
                      Commercial real estate appraisers near me I north carolina real estate appraisal

Comment

• Continent Hop
                        • Aug 2017

Really very nice and informative post. Thanks for sharing such a useful article.
                        Top things to do in Lucerne

Comment

• wilsonlisa597
                          • Sep 2017

If you still with your prior employer, then nothing happens and you don’t need worry about anything.

If you already left your prior employer, your priority should be maintain your status.
                          Probate Attorney in San Bernardino Probate Attorney in Inland Empire Real Estate Litigation in San Bernardino

Comment

• manymaniyaa
                            • Mar 2019

Originally posted by texasstylebbqcatering
                            Hello All PhenQ | https://phenq-reviews.com

Can you suggest me the available options to get H-1B visa.
                            All of these are individual devided

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...