Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B to H4 COS is filed already but can we withdraw now and stay on H1B/do H1 transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B to H4 COS is filed already but can we withdraw now and stay on H1B/do H1 transfer

Hi,
    I have filed for change of status from H1B to H4 dependent visa last week due to some personal reasons and waiting for receipt. My employer didn't file the H1B revoke yet but they will send the revoke packet by march end and my current H1 and I-94 is valid till Sep 02 2019. I have got a project/job offer now and wanted to know if it is possible to withdraw my H4 application and file for H1 transfer with the new employer or if I am working as consultant through existing employer can I withdraw H4 application and continue working with existing employer? Please let me know my options in both scenarios.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks in advance,
    Divya

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
X