Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

E2 for small business

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E2 for small business


    I am from an E2 treaty country but my business does not have an investment capital of 100K. It is a very very small business, much less than 50K. Can I still qualify for an E2 ?

    In the alternative, I was thinking of starting a not for profit in my country. What visa would I qualify for if i wanted to expand my not for profit to the U.S.?

    Thank you!

  • #2
    Its depends on your State laws that you are qualify for that or not.You must ask a solicitor in your area that will help you better in figuring out that you are qualify or not.And for starting in USA you need work visa or investor visa for working in the USA.


    • #3
      Yes,exactly it depends on the state law and your and the trends in the local market.Starting a new business venture in the USA is comparatively easy as the law of the state regarding registration of a new business venture is very supportive for the investor visa particularly.
      ip attorneys


      • #4
        Based upon our state law only it will decide whether you are qualified for that or not. Generally, It helps for non citizen of the USA can come to this country and start a business under an E-2 treaty investor visa under a certain amount.
        Last edited by voisbornn; 02-03-2014, 11:29 PM.
        Immigration Attorney


        • #5
          I am non-citizen of the USA country but I am interested to start a business in this country. What amount should they charge under an E-2 treaty investor visa?
          Business Lawyer Miami
          Business Litigation


          Latest Post