Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

Green card application on L1B without employers knowledge

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Green card application on L1B without employers knowledge

    Hello, I moved to US (from India) on L1B visa in 2011. I completed MS in US during this period on part time. However, my employer which is an Indian Consulting firm has now decided that they would not file for my GC. Do I need my employer's approval for filing Green card? Please advice. Thanks.

  • #2
    Unfortunately, without the company you cannot file EB1c or EB2 through labor certification. However, you might qualify for some other visas or even national interest waivers. Feel free to call us at 510 742 5887 to assess.
    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

    For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - and
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.


    • #3
      Thank You

      Appreciate your quick response. I'll call you soon.


      • #4
        I think, There are more chances to get the approval of the employer's for filling green card application.
        Business Lawyer Miami
        Business Litigation


        • #5
          You must get the employer experience certificate from your past worked company then after you can apply for a green card. Because you have to apply green card for job purpose. If I know any alternation way then I definitely intimate you.
          Immigration Attorney


          • #6
            You will need to file an adjustment of status if you want to become a legal permanent resident of the United States. The purpose of the immigrant petition is just to get an official determination that you qualify as an immigrant under a particular category and preference. It is the adjustment of status that ultimately changes or adjusts your status to that of a permanent resident.


            Latest Post