Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EB1C I140 vs L1B document discrepancy --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1C I140 vs L1B document discrepancy --

I traveled to US on L1B visa on July 2012 & converted to L1A in US.

In offshore I worked 1 + year as Project Manager cum Technical Lead (Leading a team size of 12)

Recently my company went for L1A extension, where they found a discrepancy between my pending I140 (EB1) & prior L1A, L1B (old) documents which were submitted to USCIS in the past.Upon review of my L-1A Extension petition, they noticed that the offshore role,which was mentioned as a combination of Specialized Knowledge and Managerial Capacity,which is in direct conflict with the pending EB-1 I-140 that was filed in September 2016, which states that I held Managerial Capacity. In order to save my I140, the immigration team made a decision ,not to go for L1A extension. So I lost my L1A status & working with GC EAD only now.

Please advise the following

1. My travel to the US in L1B visa(Specialized Knowledge)going to affect my I140 approval?
    2. On my I140 application, only Managerial roles & responsibility was mentioned, which is the conflict with my prior L1B, L1A document submitted to USCIS? would USCIS review all my prior petition submitted to them and make a decision?
    3. what is my chance of I140 approval, with the above-said document discrepancies between I140 vs L1A, L1B applications? Please advice

In I140 application, I submitted the Offshore/Onsite organization chart with my supervisor approval. Would that help?

please advice
    Last edited by SrividhyaMurali; 06-21-2017, 07:48 PM.
Working...
X