Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does this U Visa Exactly work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does this U Visa Exactly work?

Hello,

I am a new member here and will like to get a clear idea of how the U Visa gets process and general step by step that can lead you to your green card. Any help will be appreciated.

Hello
    I have also joined this forum recently and looking forward to get more information about us visa. As per my knowledge you require a U non-immigrant status for a green card as well as there are more requirements which need to be fulfill. You can also find more information about it online.

Comment

hello I would also like to get more information on visa U

Comment

if you want to get information about U visa u need to contact with the professional lawyer who will help you. if you are from Houston then contact with Nossa Law for the best advice

Comment

I was reading this forum since i first applied back in 2015 i just join to give my updates like i see others do.

Comment

Hello!
            Thanks for your post. You share carefully

Comment

Hi everyone.

I m from march 2016 , any hope yet or too early for any result .

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                I just join this forum and i have submitted my application since april 26th 2019 and i have see any updates from the status tracker. Please forum kindly tell me how to get an updates and how many days a month from the uscis office? Thanks

Comment

Hi everyone,
                  I just join this forum and i have submitted my application since april 26th 2019 and i haven't see any updates from the status tracker. Please forum kindly tell me how to get an updates and how many days a month from the uscis office? Thanks

Comment

This is a very informative and interesting post. Thanks for sharing here a useful article.
                    Wholesale wedding flowers I Wholesale flowers Canada

Comment

Thanks for your share.

Comment

Hey guys,
                        I am also a new applicant for U visa. I am consulting lawyers regarding my case.
                        Anyone here filed for Uvisa on their own without a lawyer ?

Comment

Working...
                        X