Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

passport for kids

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • passport for kids

    Can i get Canadian passport for my kids if We are Canadian citizen, originally from US?is it possible to get passport for my kids or else i have to go back to US for it?is there anyimmigration service provider in Canada agency to provide more details and services about it ?58021_r720_540.jpg

  • #2
    I am a little bit confused with your question. But if you are in the US and your kids are Canadian, you might just contact the Canadian embassy to get the Canadian passport. Unfortunately we are not Canadian lawyer, we cannot really give a good answer. Please elaborate on your question.

    The Shah Peerally Law Group is a leading full-service immigration law firm headquartered in Newark, California (formerly in Fremont, California), in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area. Our team of immigration professionals is led by American Immigration Lawyers .
    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

    For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - and
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.


    • #3
      If your children were born after you became Canadian citizens, your children are also Canadian. There is a process for obtaining their citizenship and then their passports.

      Massood Joomratty
      Barrister & Solicitor
      Canadian Immigration lawyer
      Massood Joomratty - LLB (Hons), LLM
      Barrister & Solicitor - Immigration & Business Lawyer, Canada

      > Phone: +1-604-599-0001


      • #4
        The family unit Visa in order to Europe supplies a exclusive chance for
        Canadian citizens and also permanent citizens in order to sponsor family
        to live in Canada.
        will disputes | If you need a separation then we offer the legal services


        • #5
          If they born after you get the citizenship of Canada than there is no need to go back USA for getting the passport.Just find a good solicitor and after complete the document apply for the passport of your children.Otherwise you have to go USA for making the passport of that son which is born in the USA.
          Last edited by Edwin; 07-22-2014, 02:07 AM.


          • #6
            Thanks for sharing the real solution. It purely depends on the birthplace of your kids.
            ip attorneys


            • #7
              After you became Canadian citizens if your children were born, your children are also Canadian. There's a process for getting their citizenship and then their passports.


              • #8
                The law regarding passports is changed, a few months ago the passport is necessary for the 12 years kid not below 12, but now a day newly born baby is also required to have a passport to travel somewhere out of its residential country.
                immigration lawyer offers all his service in immigration.


                • #9
                  When you have a Canadian citizenship that your new born baby also have Canadian citizenship. But the main thing is that both of you and your wife have the Canadian citizenship when your baby born.
                  What your stock broker doesn’t want you to see


                  Latest Post