Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

Visa Petitions for Wife

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Visa Petitions for Wife


    I want to Apply visa for my wife, Presently i am working with a I.T company in California.I want to know the procedure.


  • #2
    Depending if you are a US citizen, greencard holder, or on H1B.

    1. If you are a citizen or a greencard holder you can start by filing the form I-130, you can call us at 510 7425887 to assist our you can use to assist you.
    2. If you are on H1B then your wife can just go to the US consulate and apply for an H4 visa.

    Feel free to call us at 510 7425887, should you have any questions.

    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

    For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - and
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.


    • #3
      Well my friend have the same problem but after this wonderful information he must know all the procedure. This platform helps him a lot.


      • #4
        Why not you consult with any immigration consultant.Because they will provide you all information that what document you need for the visa and what will be the procedure of getting the visa for your wife?
        Get lawyer assitance in gold coast
        Last edited by Allen; 10-28-2013, 09:43 PM.
        Love is not a mere impulse, it must contain truth, which is law


        • #5
          Yes you may consult with immigration they may provide you all information for your documents.Must consult with immigration.

          Call 510 742 5887
          In-house jobs Texas


          Latest Post