Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Investigation of IT consulting companies by USCIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigation of IT consulting companies by USCIS

IT consulting companies can actually be subject to many investigations including their past behaviors with employees on H1Bs, fraud, and assumption of selling labor certifications. It seems that the investigation department of the USCIS is going deep into tracing such companies and prosecuting them. The unfortunate outcome of such investigations is that many are having their Form I-140 revoked, and even the permanent residence revoked. Being in such an awkward position can be very stressful. We highly recommend you do not speak to any ICE or government agents without talking to an attorney although you have not done anything wrong. For more information visit http://peerallylaw.com or call 510 742 5887.
    http://www.peerallylaw.com/en/content/view/614/
    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - www.peerallylaw.com and www.immigrationlegalblog.com
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on www.YourDebtSettlementAttorney.com.
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

Does that mean everybody who had filed their cases through an IT consulting firm is in danger? What are the criteria? I thought it was ok to work for ITC. Do you have statistics for this?

Comment

Not possible., how much money does the government have to go after the thousands & thousands of IT consulting. I bet they are picking few and scaring others

Comment

this is ridiculous, you mean even if the candidate was not at fault, the candidate is reponsible. How can the candidate know that the company is doing bad stuff. I think they are going only after the company

Comment

I am still not getting an answer what are they looking for? nany body knows

Comment

I think they are talking about the time of labor substitution where companies could sell the LC to anybody

Comment

No labor substitution. I had my I-140 approved since 2006, EB3 waited for the GC to get a letter from the IT firm is under investigation and all the I-140s were cancelled and my EAD terminated. Now I do not know if I should go back. I am calling the company but nobody is picking up

Comment

It is actually happening this is why we are trying to get more information if it is becoming a trend or not. Please call us at 510 742 5887 for more information
                Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - www.peerallylaw.com and www.immigrationlegalblog.com
                Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on www.YourDebtSettlementAttorney.com.
                Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

Comment

Can I get on some other sort of visa or I am done? like e, whatever i can get>>>>>>>

Comment

It does not actually work this way investor. We can look into all the visas but if you have already lost status, anything you file will have to be filed under consular processing unless it is a marriage case, asylum or you benefit from INA 245(i). I will recommend you call us at 510 742 5887 or visit us at http://peerallylaw.com for some more information.
                    Good Luck

Comment

do they arrest people involved? or they just cancel the I-140 or the petition?

Comment

So how can we get protection? What do we do?

Comment

an ice agent send my friend a long questionnaire about the company who originally petitioned for his H1B in 2001. The question was how long he worked there? What are the places he was working (IT consulting)? Show checks,etc,etc.

Comment

I had my I-140 approved then received an NOID but my attorney answered and it has been a long time now. so should i be worried?

Comment

Well you mean even if the applicant, was not at mistake the applicant is responsible. How can the applicant, know that the organization is doing bad things.
                              Domestic Violence gold coast

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...
                              X