Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Da ead

Da ead

Jan 30 2017 is the receipt notice for I 765.
    It's been more then 90 days for me waiting for EAD cards. My attorney has sent reminder yesterday to USCIS for pending EAD application.

My UVISA was filled in August 2014
    DA Dec 2016

Wondering if I can get UVISA this year.

Oops
    it takes too long. Have you simultaneously submit 912 fee waiver? I've heard it causes delays.

Quote Originally Posted by koir View Post
    Oops
    it takes too long. Have you simultaneously submit 912 fee waiver? I've heard it causes delays.
    Yes I have requested fee waiver. Hope all goes well. So tired.

Quote Originally Posted by koir View Post
    Oops
    Fee waiver has nothing to do with your case processing. It does not cause any delay.

Hi.. Im from August 2014 too
    DA approved January 2017 I sent the fee waver and applied for the EAD on March 2017 and still waiting .. Wondering the same thing , would I be able to get the U visa this new fiscal year ??? I'm so tired of wating is crazy ..

I'm also from August 2014
    DA Dec 2016
    EAD Receipt notice 3/10/2017.
    I believe we will receive good news about u visa this next fiscal year. Last approved case was from January 2014. It all depends on how many applications are ahead of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Iral View Post
    Hi.. Im from August 2014 too
    DA approved January 2017 I sent the fee waver and applied for the EAD on March 2017 and still waiting .. Wondering the same thing , would I be able to get the U visa this new fiscal year ??? I'm so tired of wating is crazy ..
    Agree tired. I wish we get to employment soon for not being empty mind devil's workshop. When we are working we will not even know when we got our UVISA. Roll out basis hasn't stopped. They haven't declared visas from this fiscal year are finished . So I am hoping now. Next is certainly for sure 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    I'm also from August 2014
    DA Dec 2016
    EAD Receipt notice 3/10/2017.
    I believe we will receive good news about u visa this next fiscal year. Last approved case was from January 2014. It all depends on how many applications are ahead of us.
    So nice to find out people of my timeline on this forum. I heard June 2014 applicant getting UVISA from someone on this forum. I applied EAD Jan 30 2017. So once I get EAD you carlos and Iral must get a hint that's it's you next. What is you UVISA application date on receipt?

Mine it's August 11th 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by nmhrk View Post
    So nice to find out people of my timeline on this forum. I heard June 2014 applicant getting UVISA from someone on this forum. I applied EAD Jan 30 2017. So once I get EAD you carlos and Iral must get a hint that's it's you next. What is you UVISA application date on receipt?
    Match 14 2014 is the one I've seen. June 2014 doesn't sound right. I'm from April 2014 and still waiting