Hi Everyone

A few of you might know me. Here's my timeline:

Received: Jan 13, 2014,
    Biometrics: About a month later
    DA: Jan 10, 2015
    DA EAD: JUNE 2015 - JUNE 2017
    EAD Renewal App - 3/10/2017
    U-Visa Approval - 4/28/2017 - 4/21/2021

There's no consistent pattern with the approvals. I think mine was approved because I sent in my EAD renewal and they saw, w.e have a pending u visa app and then approved it. Its been 3 long years but happy that its finally here. Be patient, trust, and pray to whoever (or don't). Good luck and don't lose hope.

Quote Originally Posted by dali View Post
    Hi Everyone

There's no consistent pattern with the approvals. I think mine was approved because I sent in my EAD renewal and they saw, w.e have a pending u visa app and then approved it. Its been 3 long years but happy that its finally here. Be patient, trust, and pray to whoever (or don't). Good luck and don't lose hope.
    Congrats Dali.. Happy to hear this.

Hi Everyone

Congratulations Dali
    My time line
    March 28 2014
    EAD 5-11-2015
    5-11-2017
    Send renewal EAD 2-27-2017
    Showing case was received not updated EAD is expire nest week

Thanks Scorpion!! Hope everything is going well with bringing your wife here.

@Leo85 have your attorney reach out to them following the instructions here: http://www.ncdsv.org/images/USCIS_Cu...ndUrelated.pdf

I did this and three weeks later I got the approval. Not saying it will happen but it could help.

Thanks Scorpion!! Hope everything is going well with bringing your wife here.

@Leo85 have your attorney reach out to them following the instructions here: http://www.ncdsv.org/images/USCIS_Cu...ndUrelated.pdf

I did this and three weeks later I got the approval. Not saying it will happen but it could help.
    Thanks Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Leo85 View Post
    Thanks Dali
    Hello everyone! Finally got approved. My lawyer received approval notice today.

Receipt date : March 11, 2014
    Approval date: April 29, 2017

Hello Scorpion and anyone who knows. The fees for Consular processing and interview, the MRV fee. How to pay it? I'm simply unable to hire another lawyer at this stage. Pls guide me. I give all thanks and praises to my lord Jesus Christ!! And please don't loose hope. I believe people from March will get approval soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Special View Post
    Hello everyone! Finally got approved. My lawyer received approval notice today.

Receipt date : March 11, 2014
    Approval date: April 29, 2017

Hello Scorpion and anyone who knows. The fees for Consular processing and interview, the MRV fee. How to pay it? I'm simply unable to hire another lawyer at this stage. Pls guide me. I give all thanks and praises to my lord Jesus Christ!! And please don't loose hope. I believe people from March will get approval soon.
    Congratulations special

I can't find MRV fee for U visa? Any idea about the amount? Do we have to pay a reciprocity fee too?

Congrats !

Hi Everyone

Hearty congratulations !

Yes, when they are approving cases from March 2014, they should have approved yours before your DA expires. Even God doesn't know their working pattern. Did you pay for the EAD renewal? I think it's better for us not to ask the fee waiver. Lol