Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Time Line please!!!! We need to know who was approval...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1

    Time Line please!!!! We need to know who was approval...

    This Forum is important for all of us.. Any information help each other.

    please update the information about time line....

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dic16 View Post
    This Forum is important for all of us.. Any information help each other.

    please update the information about time line....
    Hi, i applied on sep12 2014, biometrics done 24th oct.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2
    Hi, I applied on March 10, 2015. Is there any chance to get DA by October this year?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAHID View Post
    Hi, I applied on March 10, 2015. Is there any chance to get DA by October this year?
    Hey SHAHID, i've the same timeline as urs. Hopefully we will get our DA beginning of next fiscal year...which starts from october 2017.. let me know if u hear anything from USCIS and i'll upadate u as well. Thanks

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussain_ex View Post
    Hey SHAHID, i've the same timeline as urs. Hopefully we will get our DA beginning of next fiscal year...which starts from october 2017.. let me know if u hear anything from USCIS and i'll upadate u as well. Thanks
    Feb2015,please keep me in the loop,nothing yet.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    139
    August 25 2014 still waiting

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by legend1979 View Post
    August 25 2014 still waiting
    2.5 years and nothing. Sometimes I wonder why I even bothered.

  8. #8
    My lawyer says they're only working on cases until summer of 14' I filed on September of the same year,and I haven't heard anything other than RFE which is unlikely that I hear news this fiscal year,its taking them up to 5 months to give an answer to RFE,good luck to y'all

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Hussain

  10. #10
    August 11th 2014
    Transfer to NSC 11/29/2016
    DA 12/2016
    Applied for EAD c14 2/17/2017
    Still waiting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •