Quote Originally Posted by fuente universal View Post
    Why,do you already have DA?
    Yes I have DA. What's your timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by nmhrk View Post
    I hate UVISA
    I am from September 2014, nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by nmhrk View Post
    Yes I have DA. What's your timeline?
    I'm from June 2015,so you can imagine how I feel,at least you have a work permit and for the way things are going I might not hear anything from them till the next fiscal year

U visa

I'm from June 2015,so you can imagine how I feel,at least you have a work permit and for the way things are going I might not hear anything from them till the next fiscal year
    Hello fuente universal
    Which date on jun 2015 did u sand you i 918?
    Did u sand thate time Ead application for C14 ?

U visa was good, but now its not. Now people will not report a crime, its better to shhh...
    Many of us could DIE that day. We all did something brave, and at start we saw a light at thhe end of tunnel. But now without any papers to provide food for u and your family. What can i say....

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    Hello fuente universal
    Which date on jun 2015 did u sand you i 918?
    Did u sand thate time Ead application for C14 ?
    June 16 and yes my lawyer send the form for the C14,so I'm guessing I'm going to have to wait at least another 7 months if the Statous Quo prevails,even if Vermont send my case to Nebraska and is approved,it will have to be sent back to Vermont for a final approval beacause at this moment the officers at Nebraska are not fully trained to close the case

U visa

June 16 and yes my lawyer send the form for the C14,so I'm guessing I'm going to have to wait at least another 7 months if the Statous Quo prevails,even if Vermont send my case to Nebraska and is approved,it will have to be sent back to Vermont for a final approval beacause at this moment the officers at Nebraska are not fully trained to close the case
    I am same date 16jun tooo
    How long u thing we get DA ?

What make you say you ain't going to get approval till they return your case to Vermont? Is that even possible? Will you please share the link where did you get this so everyone know what to expect,I'd like to know because I was transferred to Nebraska as well,see the thing is many people say stuff on here but they ain't got nothing to prove it with,and the only thing they cause is to confuse everyone,well frankly I don't think that's happening and for me to believe you,you gotta back up your statement with more than words