Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RFE. how much longer do I have to wait for a response??!!!

RFE. how much longer do I have to wait for a response??!!!

Timeline:
    (My husband)
    -Applied on June 3rd 2014
    -Biometrics on the same month,
    -RFE on December 6th 2016
    -Sent requested evidence (another official certification), received by USCIS on January 17th 2017.

How much longer??!!

My husband didn't even get the DA. A little over a month and it will be three years without even being place on a waiting list. Nothing wrong with the first signed certification by the police. We are still scratching our heads, why did they ask for another one?
    This is unfair.

did online status change? what it says on 765 and 192forms online. are you derivaties on his case? if yes , what your online status says on 765 and 192.

Hi! I'm from 6/10/2014 They required me evidence on October 2016 on November I sent it and I still waiting for news😩

Quote Originally Posted by september2014 View Post
    did online status change? what it says on 765 and 192forms online. are you derivaties on his case? if yes , what your online status says on 765 and 192.
    No, the online status didn't change.
    I'm a U-visa derivative.
    My husband's online receipt number says: " my fees were waived" (765).

Well, I guess I will have to wait another year for just a response on that.

I filed in September 14' my case was transferred to Nebraska in November 16' they requested for evidence on marc this year,I sent another certification and some letters on April 10th,haven't had any response since then,please share it on here if you hear something,I would very much appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Jabalin05 View Post
    I filed in September 14' my case was transferred to Nebraska in November 16' they requested for evidence on marc this year,I sent another certification and some letters on April 10th,haven't had any response since then,please share it on here if you hear something,I would very much appreciate it
    I will. Please, do the same if you hear something.
    Thank you.

Absolutely,good luck to y'all

I got RFE also I will be sending everything next week my lawyer said it would take about a month for them to respond and my case also got transferred to Nebraska. Good luck to everyone!

What is your timeline?for u visa