Hi, can I get immigration status based on Patent? I have an invention in software and going to patent it. I overstayed my tourist Visa and my I-192 is on file with USCIS with my U Visa petition (I have broken bones on my face, jad surgery and then was punched in my operated face). Can I use my approved I-192 from U Visa for the petition for Immigration benefit based on my Patent. What kind of Visa is that?