Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ead update

Smile My ead update

Hello Everyone! I know how hard it is to be a Uvisa applicant. More harder is when we are not provided accurate information. Well to all of you who applied UVISA please never depend on online updates by USCIS.
    Two reasons why
    1 I was put on DA in Dec 2016 (Aug 2014 applicant)- with no case update to UVISA application till date on USCIS website that DA is granted to me.
    2 Today I called USCIS for finding out about my EAD application status. They told me it got approved in February middle. Guess what status on that receipt number didn't change as well. I haven't received any postal communication yet.
    Remember we all will be stumped with good news one day. So don't be anxious and look at testimonies to get some predictions.
    Felt like inspiring our members. God bless!

Quote Originally Posted by nmhrk View Post
    Hello Everyone! I know how hard it is to be a Uvisa applicant. More harder is when we are not provided accurate information. Well to all of you who applied UVISA please never depend on online updates by USCIS.
    Two reasons why
    1 I was put on DA in Dec 2016 (Aug 2014 applicant)- with no case update to UVISA application till date on USCIS website that DA is granted to me.
    2 Today I called USCIS for finding out about my EAD application status. They told me it got approved in February middle. Guess what status on that receipt number didn't change as well. I haven't received any postal communication yet.
    Remember we all will be stumped with good news one day. So don't be anxious and look at testimonies to get some predictions.
    Glad to hear it was approved! You've earned it and you deserve it. Congrats
    Last edited by may2016; 04-04-2017 at 04:19 PM.

[QUOTE=nmhrk;4183]Hello Everyone! I know how hard it is to be a Uvisa applicant. More harder is when we are not provided accurate information. Well to all of you who applied UVISA please never depend on online updates by USCIS.
    Two reasons why
    Felt like inspiring our members. God bless![/QUOTE
    Wow, unbelievable thanks for sharing this,good luck out there.

Two reasons why
    Congratulations..Happy for your. Finally some good news..

Thanks all for your wishes. Good luck to all of us.

Thanks all for your wishes. Good luck to all of us.
    How long did they take to approved your EAD?

- Applied U visa 8/11/14
    - DA 12/6/16
    - Applied i-765 c14 2/7/17
    - receipt notice 3/10/17

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    How long did they take to approved your EAD?

- Applied U visa 8/11/14
    - DA 12/6/16
    - Applied i-765 c14 2/7/17
    - receipt notice 3/10/17

Haven't recieved cards yet but it got approved middle of February. Called USCIS to find out. Receipt notice is end of Jan 2017. They said look for cards coming your way soon by the end of this month.

Haven't recieved cards yet but it got approved middle of February. Called USCIS to find out. Receipt notice is end of Jan 2017. They said look for cards coming your way soon by the end of this month.
    Hi nmhrk

How did you contact USCIS to find out your EAD is approved in FEB?
    I tried contacting them through the helpline..They transfer me to Immigration officer and the line goes off.No response.

Did you get your cards yet?

Hi My timeline :

Receipt Notice for UVISA : 7 FEB 2014
    FingerPrints : March 2014
    DA Approved : March 2015
    DA EAD 1st time Receipt Notice: Nov 8th 2016

No response till now case status shows received.

Lawyer sent letter to Vermont Service Center.No response.

Lawyer submitted Ombudsman inquiry on April 7.Waiting.

Please help me what I can do next?Why is my EAD approval is taking so long even though I have U-Visa DA approved long back.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by reddy View Post
    Hi nmhrk

How did you contact USCIS to find out your EAD is approved in FEB?
    I tried contacting them through the helpline..They transfer me to Immigration officer and the line goes off.No response.

Did you get your cards yet?

Hi My timeline :

Receipt Notice for UVISA : 7 FEB 2014
    FingerPrints : March 2014
    DA Approved : March 2015
    DA EAD 1st time Receipt Notice: Nov 8th 2016

No response till now case status shows received.

Lawyer sent letter to Vermont Service Center.No response.

Lawyer submitted Ombudsman inquiry on April 7.Waiting.

Please help me what I can do next?Why is my EAD approval is taking so long even though I have U-Visa DA approved long back.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello Reddy,
    Yes it's funny as it's inconsistent. I called 1800 USCIS. Went through my case info phone generated message and pressed option 3 to speak with officer. I rather spoke to them three times and they said it's approved. Is this your EAD renewal or initial EAD after DA? Mine is initial EAD.

Hello Reddy,
    Yes it's funny as it's inconsistent. I called 1800 USCIS. Went through my case info phone generated message and pressed option 3 to speak with officer. I rather spoke to them three times and they said it's approved. Is this your EAD renewal or initial EAD after DA? Mine is initial EAD.
    This is my intial EAD. And if your card is approved in Feb ,Why didn't you get your card till now?