Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: U visa cap increase

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    Na, you can't have the cake and eat it too.
    You started it, you can't end it.
    I didn't know, you know so much about me but you should also know that unlike you, I didn't come to this country without inspection or have been staying illegally. I didn't stagged or faked Domestic Violence case for availing U Visa. Neither I am desperate for Job or a driving licence nor i have to fear for immigration detention. Or I don't live on public charge either.
    I came and living here on a valid visa . I create Jobs, I pay taxes, I contribute to economy ,
    If it's not enough then go have some more free lunch ok?
    Now as you said, let's move on...
    You and your desparate need to be heard and to feel relevant .I think you come here to boost your ego when you're having low moments.Someone definitely made you feel weak at some point in your life,was it your mother or your father?.I am definitely right about your character. Yup! You're definitely a psychopath,that's exactly what one would say.But quite frankly your behavior is a sign of desparation and we are begging you to stop or even if you are faking this and you are a little troll somewhere, you are kind of over doing it.And no one who is as productive in their everyday life has the time to be on almost every forums 24/7 being rude to people like you are and based off what you said proves my point that you only care about you.I hope you get your visa soon (or you may not be IN NEED of one?).But OK ,you are most important and everyone should have signed the one petition your so angry about.You should be happy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    You and your desparate need to be heard and to feel relevant .I think you come here to boost your ego when you're having low moments.Someone definitely made you feel weak at some point in your life,was it your mother or your father?.I am definitely right about your character. Yup! You're definitely a psychopath,that's exactly what one would say.But quite frankly your behavior is a sign of desparation and we are begging you to stop or even if you are faking this and you are a little troll somewhere, you are kind of over doing it.And no one who is as productive in their everyday life has the time to be on almost every forums 24/7 being rude to people like you are and based off what you said proves my point that you only care about you.I hope you get your visa soon (or you may not be IN NEED of one?).But OK ,you are most important and everyone should have signed the one petition your so angry about.You should be happy now.
    What's your problem? You don't have anything else to do other than going after people. You been trolling me for an year, now you started hurling personal abuses, involving my family too. For what ? Just for telling the truth which everybody know?
    " Empty mind is devils workshop"
    You need a job urgently. I have couple of openings for housekeepers at my motel but you need to have work permit . So wait on your visa, I wish you get it soon until then watch movies or do whatever you want to but please please for God's sake don't start trolling people on social media.

Thank you . God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    What's your problem? You don't have anything else to do other than going after people. You been trolling me for an year, now you started hurling personal abuses, involving my family too. For what ? Just for telling the truth which everybody know?
    " Empty mind is devils workshop"
    You need a job urgently. I have couple of openings for housekeepers at my motel but you need to have work permit . So wait on your visa, I wish you get it soon until then watch movies or do whatever you want to but please please for God's sake don't start trolling people on social media.

Thank you . God bless.
    Exactly how a psychopath would respond.

Stop doing that prince. If you have house keeping job in your motel. Please do it yourself. At least you will be busy there. Stop hurting People.its their Wish to sign up for the period or not.

Sorry to say but Shelly, If he behave like a psychopath then i must say you do exactly the same. And its you who attack him first. He might not be perfect but who is, he may have some radical opinions about signing petition and is not afraid to share it here, but it doesn't make him psychopath and if you were really wise than you would stay silent instead of this battle. You say he can't take "no" but you behave totally the same right now. I am not here to fight with anyone, plz people stop fighting and abusing each other. It's not place for that.

Guys pls put an end to this amicably. We are here to help each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Nika View Post
    Sorry to say but Shelly, If he behave like a psychopath then i must say you do exactly the same. And its you who attack him first. He might not be perfect but who is, he may have some radical opinions about signing petition and is not afraid to share it here, but it doesn't make him psychopath and if you were really wise than you would stay silent instead of this battle. You say he can't take "no" but you behave totally the same right now. I am not here to fight with anyone, plz people stop fighting and abusing each other. It's not place for that.
    This is not his first,I respond to it because just as you believe he has the right to abuse people based off their choice.I have the right to my choice and as do many others who share my point of view.He should be quiet instead of bashing people,you were not in the post where this began,and you do not have the facts on his behaviour.Why should I stay silent to prove I'm wise,if he is as wise and radical as you think he is just being,he should be wise enough to stay quiet.I am very aware that he is a psychopath based on his overall behaviour.I didn't come on here bashing anyone for ,getting governmental assistance,or saying people are desparate for a driver's licence and work permit,or someone should wait on free lunch,or not completely reading someone's message, but jump to attack them to share "radical opinions" he did.The reality is he is probly in that same position as many individuals on this forum, waiting.So if you think people should stay quiet about his rudeness.Probly you need to stay quiet and stop sugar coating and trying to normalize his bad behavior.Majority of us here are victims.I will not stay quiet and allow anyone to be a bully,if you want to that's your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Feb2015 View Post
    Stop doing that prince. If you have house keeping job in your motel. Please do it yourself. At least you will be busy there. Stop hurting People.its their Wish to sign up for the period or not.
    Exactly,i have never done housekeeping,but I would never use a job title or anonyone's situation to try and belittle them.He doesn't know me.He is not on any pedistle he is waiting just the same and going through the same notion of this process just like everyone.

Shelly, I didn't say that anyone has right to abuse people. I don't take anyone's side, I just think you all should calm down and stop fight... really. Thanks.

IT people feel that all other jobs are bad. So they make fun of that and do others down. Frankly speaking they can't​ do any other job including house keeping. They can just Google and copy paste the code.