Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: U visa applicant's 2016

Applied: Feb 20,2016
    Biometric: March 18,2016
    Waaaaaaaaaaitttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnng gggggggggggggggggggggg............................ .................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Hussain_ex View Post
    Hey Jacki, i'm from March 10, 2015.. we most likely to get DA next year. I hope we get some good news this year.. let me know if you hear anything from USCIS and i'll do that too.. thanks
    I am from Feb 2015,let you know if I hear anything.

Hello guys,

I m from January 20 2016.
    my cases have been transferred and new office has jurisdiction since August 27 2018.
    Next step "We will assign your case to an officer. We will review your case and mail you our decision. If we need more information, we will notify you."
    I applied for I918 and EAD I765 and they have been now transferred at the same time.

Good luck to everyone, I know this is not easy and require a lot of patient and mental strength.

Quote Originally Posted by lili View Post
    Hello guys,

my cases have been transferred and new office has jurisdiction since August 27 2018.
    Next step "We will assign your case to an officer. We will review your case and mail you our decision. If we need more information, we will notify you."
    I applied for I918 and EAD I765 and they have been now transferred at the same time.

Good luck to everyone, I know this is not easy and require a lot of patient and mental strength.

I got an email today that they transferred my I765 to a different office. They will send me notice with more information soon. Maybe next week?

I wonder why they only transferred one form and not the others like you.

Filed March 2016
    Biometrics April 2016

how to check status

Quote Originally Posted by lili View Post
    Hello guys,

hi, can you please tell me how to check the status?
    all i see when i check status saying error, please help
    im from feb 2016

Hi

i am from march 2016.

I am from march 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Hens_chang View Post
    hi, can you please tell me how to check the status?
    all i see when i check status saying error, please help
    im from feb 2016
    Check you EAD application if you have one. The I918 application receipt do not usually work for online tracking

Quote Originally Posted by may2016 View Post
    Check you EAD application if you have one. The I918 application receipt do not usually work for online tracking
    Hey, It actually does if you go to https://my.uscis.gov. Good luck guys!!

hello, You will be able to see it on this website: https://my.uscis.gov. Good luck!!