Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: U visa

U visa

Hi everyone it's so complicated I saw ppl in January 2014 getting approved u visa my timeline is December 24/2013,biometric 07/Jan/2014/DA March 2015 renewed EAD November 2016,action notice letters December 6/2016,EAD exp.march 25/2017 out of a job and no answer is my case lost they not saying my lawyer did email call ppl getting threw and I'm not is either they approved me or not it crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Hi everyone it's so complicated I saw ppl in January 2014 getting approved u visa my timeline is December 24/2013,biometric 07/Jan/2014/DA March 2015 renewed EAD November 2016,action notice letters December 6/2016,EAD exp.march 25/2017 out of a job and no answer is my case lost they not saying my lawyer did email call ppl getting threw and I'm not is either they approved me or not it crazy
    Sharon, I am not sure what has happened with your case. I suggest you to make an inquiry with USCIS about your case. If you have an attorney than he/she can help you with. You should have got decision by now.

Well I've been talking to her she said she will send a letter to VM and also she told me different ppl handling different case file so some work slower than others bcuz she has colleagues that clients got approved from July 2013 so is the officers that handling the cases in there own pace I'm hoping and praying I get an answer soon 🙏🏼

Scorpion how to make an inquiry with USCIS? If you go to their website and look at submit case inquiry, I-918 is not on there. Maybe call them? Also Sharon did you get your renewed EAD? If not YOU SHOULD reach out to them and request an expedited process. Especially if its expired. You should've done this two weeks ago.

I'm so tired of these ppl my lawyer call email and she also send a letter to Vermont Street

Imagine my EAD expired march 25 since in November 2016 I send my application notice of action mailed out December 2016 since December 2013 I put in my U visa application this is so frustrating I'm out of a job now !

This may help , is from USCIS web site about I-765 inquiries.

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/tip-shee...g-more-75-days

Thank you 😊

Hi everyone I been on lawyer about my case it's been two weeks I'm out of a job no EAD I feel USCIS forgetting my case it's so frustrating

Hi everyone my lawyer just got an updated email today that my 918 was approved on April 6th and I'll receive my EAD card. I understand the EAD but did I got approved at the same time for my u visa or how does it work bcuz I'm still in a daze🙃