Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: some of you didn't believe me!#

some of you didn't believe me!#

I was just at the u visa forum on Facebook "información de la visa u" and I just read about two cases from January 2015 that were transferred to Nebraska and as we already know soon after that (about 90 days) they get approved or deny either way, but the point is that USCIS are already working on cases from 2015 and that's a fact,that's why the case's were divided at this two places.

Please share the link.

Quote Originally Posted by fuente universal View Post
    I was just at the u visa forum on Facebook "información de la visa u" and I just read about two cases from January 2015 that were transferred to Nebraska and as we already know soon after that (about 90 days) they get approved or deny either way, but the point is that USCIS are already working on cases from 2015 and that's a fact,that's why the case's were divided at this two places.
    Don't you get it. People don't believe your story.. so don't cause more confusion. Share link or keep quiet.

I don't disbelieve him,because ppl from dec2014 have been approved,my friend wouldn't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I don't disbelieve him,because ppl from dec2014 have been approved,my friend wouldn't lie.
    Dec 2014 for DA or uvisa granted? Explain and give link.

Quote Originally Posted by nmhrk View Post
    A girlfriend of mine we met in our process,called me last month telling me her friend who did her u visa application got her DA on the 26th month mark,she applied Dec2014.I have no link to send,but I am waiting too,and my friend has no need to lie knowing I am waiting,she actually kept in touch because myself and the other friend had the u application and knows there is limited info about u process.My direct friend already got her GC through vawa and has no motive to be dishonest.

Don't you get it. People don't believe your story.. so don't cause more confusion. Share link or keep quiet.

What YOU CAN'T READ? I say is on Facebook on a forum call INFORMACIÓN DE LA VISA U!! Read my post before you replied

Just go on Facebook and type INFORMACIÓN DE LA VISA U

https://www.facebook.com/groups/261719047371811/

Quote Originally Posted by fuente universal View Post
    But you were talking about different forum before....u visa timeline & process... i checked that forum and didn't see any post that you mentioned?