Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I765 (C14) Deffered Action change

I765 (C14) Deffered Action change

HI everyone I come to notify you about changes to I765 C-14 application;

Applicants filing for U visa may now include with initial application, an application for Employment authorization card under C-14 (Deferred Action). Or if you already applied for U visa, you CAN send that application to VSC and ask that it to be added to your case file. YOU must pay additional $410 and they will cash your check quickly (the only thing VSC do now-days). This will expedite your EAD AFTER you are granted Deferred Status, in which time USCIS will automatically issue EAD to those with EAD Application C-14 On file.

Good Luck all!

Quote Originally Posted by may2016 View Post
    HI everyone I come to notify you about changes to I765 C-14 application;

Applicants filing for U visa may now include with initial application, an application for Employment authorization card under C-14 (Deferred Action). Or if you already applied for U visa, you CAN send that application to VSC and ask that it to be added to your case file. YOU must pay additional $410 and they will cash your check quickly (the only thing VSC do now-days). This will expedite your EAD AFTER you are granted Deferred Status, in which time USCIS will automatically issue EAD to those with EAD Application C-14 On file.

Good Luck all!
    This information is actually since 2015,I did this since then.

I applied in August 2014 still waiting so I ask my Lawyer about that he said that I have to wait for DA

Quote Originally Posted by legend1979 View Post
    I applied in August 2014 still waiting so I ask my Lawyer about that he said that I have to wait for DA
    My first lawyer didn't tell me about it,I read it online,then asked him about it,then he told me ,then we did the application,you have to stay on top of them,request it be done,that will cut away another long wait for work permit after approval.

@Shelly, Hi Shelly. My reciept notice date is March 10, 2015.. and I've C14 and A19 class requested on my reciept notices. Does it mean my lawyer did the application for Expedite EAD after DA?. Or should I send another I-765 to VSC. Thank you in advance.

My lawyer submitted 2 sets of I-765s both under A19 in 2014 itself ( i have 2 receipt notices filed under A19)
    My question is will VSC convert one of them into C14 while issuing DA or do I need to submit afresh under C14 after receiving DA? Please advise.
    My filing date is October 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    My lawyer submitted 2 sets of I-765s both under A19 in 2014 itself ( i have 2 receipt notices filed under A19)
    My question is will VSC convert one of them into C14 while issuing DA or do I need to submit afresh under C14 after receiving DA? Please advise.
    My filing date is October 2014.
    Hi Prince,

I am sure that USCIS will not convert your I-765 filed under A19 to C14. You must file another I-765 once you get DA. You can ask them to waive the fees and they will do so. Just don`t sit idle by thinking they will convert.

Hello Everyone. I am Aug 2014 applicant. In my initial application for UVISA I also applied I 765. When I got DA in December 2016 I STL had to reapply for I 765 under c (14). Fees were waives and my attorney said that USCIS does this process in all UVISA case. C 19 doesn't apply on UVISA case. Hope that helps.

Da-i765

Quote Originally Posted by nmhrk View Post
    Hello Everyone. I am Aug 2014 applicant. In my initial application for UVISA I also applied I 765. When I got DA in December 2016 I STL had to reapply for I 765 under c (14). Fees were waives and my attorney said that USCIS does this process in all UVISA case. C 19 doesn't apply on UVISA case. Hope that helps.
    applied August 11-2014
    DA December 2016

Applied I-765 under DA February 7th 2017

I haven't received any receipt notice yet.

How long did it take to get yours ?

How about someone who is outside the U.S.? I asked my lawyer to file EAD now but she keeps telling md that I have to wait till I return to the U.S. Should I push her to file now? Any link for EAD applicants waiting outside thd U.S.? Please share