Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RFE...what's next?

RFE...what's next?

Today my lawyer's assistant called me to let me know about it,which Makes me very happy because that tells me they're working on my case finally,do you guys know after all the paperwork have been sent Whats next? DA letter? If so,how long does it takes? Please if anyone knows let me know,all your comments are appreciated

By the way my dates are sept 15 2014,bio oct 18 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Jabalin05 View Post
    By the way my dates are sept 15 2014,bio oct 18 2014
    Did you receive RFE? Is your case transferred to NSC? Either way you should be hearing the good news very soon.

How is this possible lots of August aplication still waiting for DA and they jump to September aplication I don't understand this gettin frustrating by the way good luck I'm from August 2014

Quote Originally Posted by legend1979 View Post
    How is this possible lots of August aplication still waiting for DA and they jump to September aplication I don't understand this gettin frustrating by the way good luck I'm from August 2014
    Yes it does Legend. May be his case is transferred to NSC, they are little faster than VSC. What is more frustrating if it is believed to be true, One of the member from October 2014 received DA in 2015?? Where as thousands like us are waiting from July 2014 onwards
    I am from October 2014 too

No,my case didn't move to Nebraska,do you guys know what happens next? I haven't sent any paperwork yet,once I send it,you guys know how long it takes for them to give me a response?

I feel y'all,I was very frustrated myself because I didn't hear anything from them till' now,I see they ain't following any order or selecting cases according to the crime,so you guys be patient you never know when it'll be you turn,I'll keep you guys posted,if anyone hears something or knows something please Share it on here so I know what to expect,thank you for all your comments.

So do you received RFE? How you know they working on your case?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabalin05 View Post
    Today my lawyer's assistant called me to let me know about it,which Makes me very happy because that tells me they're working on my case finally,do you guys know after all the paperwork have been sent Whats next? DA letter? If so,how long does it takes? Please if anyone knows let me know,all your comments are appreciated
    I'm wondering the same thing.
    Applied on June 3rd 2014
    Biometrics on June 2014
    RFE on December 2016
    They received our document on January 17th 2017.
    We haven't received any response yet.

I'm not sure if they're working on it,i assumed it since I didn't hear anything from them in 30 months