Recently I got marry,and I'm trying to apply for adjustment of status,but it turns out that I lost my I-94,and I can't get one on line because I entered the country in 07';I'm also waiting for DA through U visa,does anybody know if I can get in trouble if I send myself the form I-102 since I have no status? Will I need a lawyer for it?You know these days people is getting deported for anything,I want to make sure I'll be doing the right move,any help is appreciated,thank you,God bless