Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green Card Through Job

Green Card Through Job

Is this possible to get Green Card through job in the USA? If yes how much time will it take to get the same card and what are the documents required?

Unfortunately it is not this simple. You might be eligible for different visa. Visit our website http://peerallylaw.com and read about different visas. You can also reach us at 510 742 5887 to assess your possibilities.
    thanks
    Shah
    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - www.peerallylaw.com and www.immigrationlegalblog.com
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on www.YourDebtSettlementAttorney.com.
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

There is no such procedure to get a green card through job. You will get a visa card for a stipulated period for stay in other countries.
    We offer a wide variety of business and legal services to clients in these following areas:attorneys south Florida

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours lately, but I never found any attention-grabbing post like yours. It is beautiful worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by cherryjohanson View Post
    I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours lately, but I never found any attention-grabbing post like yours. It is beautiful worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
    It's not like that.For any solution regarding legal activities, you must refer such companies.

Many people come to be lasting citizens through a job or associated
    with employment. Some types require a qualification from the U.S.
    Department.

There is no such specific process is defined for this purpose, in other words we can say that it is not as much simple to get green card during or via job in USA. Infact some visa cards may issue for the job holders for their stay.
    immigration lawyer offers all his service in immigration.

The website owners managed to put a big amount of watermark on their pictures which also makes things a bit more difficult if you want to know how your product looks like.
    I love doing things that are not done by other people or less done by other people.Hair extensions

It is not easy and simple to get green card in USA. They have proper guidelines and you need to follow those and then you can apply.
    Last edited by Kimberly Dukes; 10-01-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Unregistered
    Its better that you consult with lawyers in that state because the green card policies are different for different states.