Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 301

Thread: U Visa Status..Fiscal 2017

  1. #281
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by radchavarin2007 View Post
    what is DA and EAD ?
    I think
    DA is Dead Action
    EAD is Employment After Death 🤔🤔

  2. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    181
    Haha dead action. Ur funny
    EAD is best. Sixer. Omg Ur funny

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I think
    DA is Dead Action
    EAD is Employment After Death 🤔🤔
    Hahahahaha 😂 love it lol.

  4. #284
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    29

    DA EAD is being produced

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I think
    DA is Dead Action
    EAD is Employment After Death 🤔🤔
    Online Case Status Update for DA EAD

    My younger son DA EAD status update by USCIS

    On 14 July 2017 " New Card is being Produced", We ordered your new card for Receipt EAC 1707XXXXXX and will mail it to the address you gave us.

    His timeline :

    Applied U Visa I-918 and I-765 (under A-19) on July 30, 2014, Application Receipt date August 6,2014
    Bio metrics done on Sept 8, 2014
    Case Transfer Nebraska Service Center (NSC) in July 2016
    Received Deferred Action Letter (DA) through the Lawyer on Oct 26, 2016
    Voluntary withdrawal Lawyer and inform by letter to VSC and NSC on Dec 9, 2016
    applied I-765 (Under C-14) after receiving DA letter directly to NSC on Dec 19,2016
    I-765 New application received USCIS on Dec 22, 2016
    On Jan 21, 2017 application Fees waive by USCIS
    On July 14, 2017 case status update online EAD Card against C-14 being Produced & will deliver shortly.

    My elder son same application status as follow :
    Applied U Visa I-918 and I-765 (under A-19) on July 30, 2014, Application Receipt date August 6,2014
    Bio metrics done on Sept 8, 2014
    NO CASE TRANSFER OR NO DA LETTER FROM VSC
    Voluntary withdrawal Lawyer and inform by letter to VSC on Dec 9, 2016
    Lots of inquiry done Online, Telephonic, personal visit and even through Congressman, but nothing worth.
    Might be VSC is sleeping, I think for wake up them need to send lots of inquiry from all U visa Applicants

    Thanks & best wishes to all U Visa Applicants

    Ajay

  5. #285
    Hello All, need your inputs.

    i have applied for U-Visa and application was received by USCIS on August 14 of 2014
    Took Bio metrics on Sept 2014 and from that time no news at all. my Case Status says the same thing from almost 3 years now.

    On August 14, 2014, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number EAC1XXXXXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by September 13, 2014, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

    what i can do now.... like the dates have been moved to August 25 of 2014 in the portal for VSC Center. thankyou for the help! please suggest me if i need to do anything!

  6. #286
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    20

    Red face have patience

    Quote Originally Posted by HarishAugust2014 View Post
    Hello All, need your inputs.

    i have applied for U-Visa and application was received by USCIS on August 14 of 2014
    Took Bio metrics on Sept 2014 and from that time no news at all. my Case Status says the same thing from almost 3 years now.

    On August 14, 2014, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number EAC1XXXXXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by September 13, 2014, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

    what i can do now.... like the dates have been moved to August 25 of 2014 in the portal for VSC Center. thankyou for the help! please suggest me if i need to do anything!
    have patience

  7. #287
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    20
    soon or later we all be happy

  8. #288
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hi guys !! Very useful the forum!
    Anyone applied on July 2015???
    I did the biometrics on Aug 2015 and still waiting ........ 😩😩😩😩
    No EAD, nothing....

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    Hi guys !! Very useful the forum!
    Anyone applied on July 2015???
    I did the biometrics on Aug 2015 and still waiting ........ 😩😩😩😩
    No EAD, nothing....
    We're going to wait much longer, I applied on April 2015....

  10. #290
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Evy777 View Post
    Wow, I just got my EAD last month. I applied to the U visa on June 2014, I hope to receive my visa this new fiscal year
    Hi can you keep me update about your status?? I got my receipt notice on May 14, 2014 but nothing yet except the EAD card...I think our dates are pretty close so if you got your approval..can you let me know? thanks. Is there anyone who got receipt notice around May 14,2014 and got the actual U-visa already??? It will be very helpful to know,..,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •