Hello Shah,

I am in removal proceedings and i am waiting for decision on I-539 (Extend to stay).

My licence is about to expire and i have a new born baby too(American Citizen).

I need my passport to apply my baby's passport , renew my licence so that i can commute to college daily.

Is there a possibility to request my passport for about a week and return them back.

Please let me know the option available to renew my licence.

Thank you