Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: U visa applicants without a DA yet can obtain a Driver's license in Florida

Hi Madafaka,
    yes you can go to the DMV/Tax Collector just with the receipts and copy of supp. B. Be sure to have the three proofs of residence, valid passport and eventually if you still have a valid I-94, if you don't it's ok. If you DO NOT have legal status DO NOT give them too many explanations about your situation. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Michela View Post
    Hi Madafaka,
    yes you can go to the DMV/Tax Collector just with the receipts and copy of supp. B. Be sure to have the three proofs of residence, valid passport and eventually if you still have a valid I-94, if you don't it's ok. If you DO NOT have legal status DO NOT give them too many explanations about your situation. Good luck
    Why three? I have a two. Bank of statement and ullity bill and on their website staying nedeed just two proof of residence. Did they asked you for three?

Quote Originally Posted by madafaka View Post
    Why three? I have a two. Bank of statement and ullity bill and on their website staying nedeed just two proof of residence. Did they asked you for three?
    I took three with me and gave to them, but if on the website they say two I guess that is what they need.
    Last edited by Michela; 04-15-2018 at 09:24 PM.

What about just ID? Can i get it on the same way like DL with the same documents?

What about just ID? Can i get it on the same way like DL with the same documents?
    I don't really know about ID as the DL is valid as identification I never request it. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Can we apply with the same documents for CDL?

Can we apply with the same documents for CDL?
    I am asking that question long time, but noone knows...

I heard you need the same documents for CDL like we need for DL. So i guess that is a right information.

Does any one know of how to renew expired indian passport?
    Please help...

Quote Originally Posted by Saggi73 View Post
    Does any one know of how to renew expired indian passport?
    Please help...
    . you renew the passport base on U-VISA application. Go www.passport.in.ckgs.us and fiil up the online form,submit all requiremant documant. its take little longer time ,i get passport after 12 week. 1st page of online application
    proof of the legal status in usa :- yes or no and pending approval at uscis.(click this)