Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: U visa applicants without a DA yet can obtain a Driver's license in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by jvenegas1180 View Post
    Are you sure it's not a Driving Privilege card good for 1 year. The reason I ask is because here in Utah. Everyone that doesn't have legal status in the U.S. can obtain a Driver's License but it has a seal PRIVILEGE on it and it has to be renewed every year

No its not. It is a real id compliant driver license. I had mine for 2 years while residing in destin, Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Mfine45 View Post
    Hi madafaka,
    Have you receive your DL by now?
    I applied on 9/11/18, at first I received a paper printout and in less than 2 weeks i received my actual DL in the mail valid for 1 year.
    I live in Florida as well.
    Not yet. It's passed almost 5 months from application. Fhey printed and mailed DL before 20 days but looks like need 10 years to come in my mailbox.

Feb 15th 4months since I’m driving with paper license and I’ll have to go back to get another one a few days before it expired

Quote Originally Posted by Jayp View Post
    Feb 15th 4months since I’m driving with paper license and I’ll have to go back to get another one a few days before it expired

The same thing happened to my wife. usps lost her card. She went to the dmv and printed out a plastic card for her rightaway

I have feeling they even did not sent me DL, they just change status because I went in DL office 200 times and called them more than that. I can make movie. First I have applied for ID in August and still nothing. Waiting for 2020.