Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: U visa applicants without a DA yet can obtain a Driver's license in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by madafaka View Post
    What will happen after one year? Can we just renew DL with same documents again and again untill u vise get approved?

Just to tell you guys you can get CDL too with the same documents like you need for DL.
    Great news for CDL!
    So do i need to have address in Florida i guess ? I need to live there some time in order to get DL / CDL

You must be Florida resident.

You must be Florida resident.
    Hey your name sounds weird, is it a given name or you made your id with that name? Just curious nothing personal, thanks.

It's my given name. You should not talk about that. This is name of the thread: "U-visa-applicants-without-a-DA-yet-can-obtain-a-Driver-s-license-in-Florida"

If everyone write something like you did, then it would be no possible to find anything on this forum. So please pay attention on a right things!
    Last edited by madafaka; 11-17-2018 at 04:23 PM. Reason: ad

It's my given name. You should not talk about that. This is name of the thread: "U-visa-applicants-without-a-DA-yet-can-obtain-a-Driver-s-license-in-Florida"

If everyone write something like you did, then it would be no possible to find anything on this forum. So please pay attention on a right things!
    Okay will focus on right things.

What happening when biometric processing stamp expire? How we can renew DL?

Quote Originally Posted by maviba View Post
    I wanted to share that I was able to obtain a temporary Florida's driver license (I drove with a paper for almost a month and a half, last week I received the Driver's license "card" on the mail, and is valid for one year)
    My husband will receive his in a few days. If you have questions let me know. Please find out in your own states. We had to show our passports, our marriage certificate, copy of suplement B, copy of suplement A, a copy of our EAD application, uscis receipt application, and our biometrics letters. They are starting to do this. Everytime we got to the DMV, they scrutinized every single paper since they don't see these cases very often. But it's possible. So if you did not get your DA yet, at least you can obtain a temporary driver license.
    ?\
    can you keep renewing it every year until you get n answer for the U Visa agents fo DA or visa approved?

Yes, you can. I had mine for 2 years. I leave in Colorado now and just transferred to here. U vis pending still.