I want to file petition for my parents. In the past my Parents come to US in 2008 on Green Card and stay here until end of 2009. They went back and due to Medical condition they didn't come back within 6 month. So in 2012 they surrender there green card and received 10 years multiple entry visitor visa and visit US in 2012. When they came in 2012 base on visitor visa I file I-456 for six month and they stay for 11 month before going back to India.

I want to bring them back on permanent residency (Green Card). Can they come to US on visitor visa and I can file for adjustment of status or Just file I-130?


Rakesh Lad