Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: is this possible to convert visitor visa in working visa ?

  1. #1

    is this possible to convert visitor visa in working visa ?

    I am lawyer in India. I have a client who is in California U.S on visitor visa. In California he got a job in a private limited company and he wants to do that job. so Is this possible to convert his visitor visa in work visa. please suggest me your advice through

  2. #2
    Administrator shah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Yes we can depending no the situation. Check this video on L1A and EB1C
    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

    For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - and
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts