I am a lawyer in India . I have a client in California U.S . he is living their from last one year on work visa.
But one month ago his left leg had broken by an accident. Now he wants to come back to India. but he has work visa for three years. So is that possible for him to come back to India . Please suggest your advice through http://simranlaw.com .