Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Please post your Dates Here

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    My U visa approved on March 22, 2017. My attorney received approval notices. Thank god my lord Shiva.

Good luck to all.
    Congratulations!! Best of luck to you friend!

Quote Originally Posted by JJV View Post
    Well done Scorpion, Just like to know when did render your application?
    Scorpio application date was January 16, 2014. I know this because I had shadowed his timeline since mine is january 23, 2014 VERY similar. I just got renewal EAD but no VISA yet :-/ good luck friend!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sated2003 View Post
    Scorpio application date was January 16, 2014. I know this because I had shadowed his timeline since mine is january 23, 2014 VERY similar. I just got renewal EAD but no VISA yet :-/ good luck friend!!
    Yes Stated2003 is right.

My application date was 16th Jan 2014. I did apply for my EAD renewal but never got it. Just received U visa approval notices for 4 years. EAD will follow soon as per my attorney. Stated you are going to get good news pretty soon, I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    My U visa approved on March 22, 2017. My attorney received approval notices. Thank god my lord Shiva.

Good luck to all.
    I hi Scorpion did you received your U visa EAD card as yet in the mail and how long after they approved your case and it takes to receive it I'm in the same position I'm waiting for it in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    I hi Scorpion did you received your U visa EAD card as yet in the mail and how long after they approved your case and it takes to receive it I'm in the same position I'm waiting for it in the mail
    EAD came separately. Took like a week or so. But once you get U visa notice you are eligible to work in US. It says the same on notices.