Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Please post your Dates Here

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Q View Post
    Applied: November 11th 2015 at VSC Vermont Service Center with I-918, receipt I-797 received.
    Biometrics, Fingerprints: February 2016
    Applied for Work Permit I-765 (C14) September 2016, I-797 receipt received.
    January 10, 2019: "Name updated" for Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
    DA: Not received yet
    As of today October 23rd 2019, VSC is processing cases: May 23th 2015.
    Weird thing is that last month was about May 27th 2015 and suddenly bounced back May 1st 2015 (I don't know if it is system generated of some employee does it... It just doesn't sound right it goes back...). NOT RELIABLE AT ALL!!!
    I AM JUST GETTING SICK OF THIS WAITING, IT'S 4 YEARS NOW!!!!!
    LAWYERS CAUSED MORE HARM THAN GOOD, JUST A WASTE OF MONEY!!! EVEN THE CRIMINALS I TESTIFIED AGAINST FOR THE TRIAL PROSECUTION ARE ALREADY OUT OF JAIL!!!!
    I ONLY RECEIVED THE MOST PRECISE INFORMATION FROM A LOCAL CONGRESS REPRESENTATIVE HERE IN SOUTHERN FLORIDA (NO CHARGE, AT LEAST), THEIR EMPLOYEE CAN CALL DIRECTLY THE USCIS VERMONT OR NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTERS AND ASK FOR THE STATUS, BUT DOESN'T SEEM THEY CAN PUSH FOR IT...
    IT LOOKS LIKE THE USCIS DELAYS ON PURPOSE SO WE GIVE UP. NOT FAIR AT ALL, NO JUSTICE FOR US VICTIMS!!!
    ANYONE CAN GIVE A GOOD ADVICE?
    REGARDS
    Hi it's been a very long wait and ur right these lawyers just want our money and then don't care to follow up with us, that's how I feel about mine. I filed August 7 2015 at vsc and still nothing not even Deferred action. I lost leg due to crime thought it would be faster for me since it was a terrible crime but not the case.

Hi everyone, I applied outside the USA on May 2015, my Lawyer did not apply for I-765 for me or my derivate and I was just aware of it today when I ask my lawyer to check why I have not received my EAD yet? The answer I received was that they did not applied for the I-765 for me and my derivatives for been out of the USA.
    Can I get some advice from the forum please? I am thinking on applied from the I-765 and the waiver myself because my case is on waiting list to get the U visa and obviously I need the EAD to work as soon as I arrive to the USA.

My information is as follow:
    May 2015
    I-765 my lawyer never did
    June 2015: Biometrics
    March 2018: Case transferred to NSC
    July 2019: RFE received (asking for 2 new passport photos)
    August 2019: Sent response to RFE

November 2019: placed on waiting list until new visas are available USCIS will issue approval notices

Thanks for any advice and pointers, I never realize my lawyer never applied for my work permit and At this point in time any advice and pointers are greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by rudyO View Post
    Hi everyone, I applied outside the USA on May 2015, my Lawyer did not apply for I-765 for me or my derivate and I was just aware of it today when I ask my lawyer to check why I have not received my EAD yet? The answer I received was that they did not applied for the I-765 for me and my derivatives for been out of the USA.
    Can I get some advice from the forum please? I am thinking on applied from the I-765 and the waiver myself because my case is on waiting list to get the U visa and obviously I need the EAD to work as soon as I arrive to the USA.

May 2015

November 2019: placed on waiting list until new visas are available USCIS will issue approval notices

Thanks for any advice and pointers, I never realize my lawyer never applied for my work permit and At this point in time any advice and pointers are greatly appreciated
    I am not sure about someone not in the USA but if you have the money I think you should apply but am not sure, you should ask other lawyers what they think. Good luck.

U visa

Quote Originally Posted by rudyO View Post

May 2015

Hello rudy0
    Did get your final u visa yet? I see some people getting final u visa from April may 2015