Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Please post your Dates Here

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    My U visa approved on March 22, 2017. My attorney received approval notices. Thank god my lord Shiva.

Good luck to all.
    Congratulations!! Best of luck to you friend!

Quote Originally Posted by JJV View Post
    Well done Scorpion, Just like to know when did render your application?
    Scorpio application date was January 16, 2014. I know this because I had shadowed his timeline since mine is january 23, 2014 VERY similar. I just got renewal EAD but no VISA yet :-/ good luck friend!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sated2003 View Post
    Scorpio application date was January 16, 2014. I know this because I had shadowed his timeline since mine is january 23, 2014 VERY similar. I just got renewal EAD but no VISA yet :-/ good luck friend!!
    Yes Stated2003 is right.

My application date was 16th Jan 2014. I did apply for my EAD renewal but never got it. Just received U visa approval notices for 4 years. EAD will follow soon as per my attorney. Stated you are going to get good news pretty soon, I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    My U visa approved on March 22, 2017. My attorney received approval notices. Thank god my lord Shiva.

Good luck to all.
    I hi Scorpion did you received your U visa EAD card as yet in the mail and how long after they approved your case and it takes to receive it I'm in the same position I'm waiting for it in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    I hi Scorpion did you received your U visa EAD card as yet in the mail and how long after they approved your case and it takes to receive it I'm in the same position I'm waiting for it in the mail
    EAD came separately. Took like a week or so. But once you get U visa notice you are eligible to work in US. It says the same on notices.

Hi everyone i am new to this. Filed for u visa june 2015... case was received june 5th. Biometrics done july 2015. Nothing since then. Did anyone from 2015 receive anything?

applied dec 2014
    biometric jan/feb 2105
    still waiting.

Feb 7 2014 U visa app received by uscis .
    Mar 2014 Fingerprints
    Mar 2015 DA Approved
    Nov 8 2016 applied first time for DA approved EAD
    May 10 2017 Final U Visa notice
    No response for DA approved EAD as i have been give actual UVISA

Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Nika View Post
    Applied April 2015 (my husband)
    Fingerprints May 2015
    Of course nothing yet and I do not expect anything at least within the next six month or even longer 😑
    Hey Nika,

I applied in May 5, 2015
    Finger prints May 30, 2015
    Nothing yet.

Do you know what forms besides the I918, 1918 Supplement B did your husband submit? I filled my application on my own and I feel like I had to submit other paperwork. Hopefully you can shed some light in my direction

Hi reddy,

What applications did you submit? I submitted my application myself and I am worried I might have forgotten something. I submitted my I918 and I918Supplement B. Can you please walk me through the steps.

I applied in May 2015
    Received date May 05, 2015
    Biometrics May 30, 2015

Nothing yet.

I would truly appreciate it if you could guide me a little I don't have money to afford an attorney