Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I am born in India but have Canadian citizenship - can I get an investor visa

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012

    I am born in India but have Canadian citizenship - can I get an investor visa

    My H1B just fell off /six years gone and I-140 denied can i go to a b1 visa or e2 visa or something. what can I do now?

  2. #2
    Administrator shah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    You might have other options like student visas (F1), E2 visa (Investment visa), EB5, etc. Unfortunately until we assess your case we cannot tell you. Also note that if you are already out of status, you might have to do consular processing on this one.
    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

    For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - and
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts