Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Travel to India before three applying opt

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015

    Travel to India before three applying opt

    I am f1 visa student and my university academic structure is quarter question is I am graduating on June 2016,I want to travel to India on March for 15 days(I.e, annual break).Is there any problem after return back to USA and apply for OPT with updated new I-94 form.please suggest me Its better to go or not.

  2. #2

    Travel To India before applying OPT


    I traveled to India before my last quarter and did not face any issues coming back.
    Make sure your documents are well updated like F-1 stamp is valid, I-20 is updated, SEVIS Payment confirmation receipt and carry a copy of courses registered for your quarter ending in June along with payment receipts for the same. You can travel with no hassle.

  3. #3
    Administrator shah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thank you for the answer. Check this video on traveling to India on opt
    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

    For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - and
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts