Thread: for those who applied for Uvisa sep-dec 2014 & sooner will be filing for Green Card

for those who applied for Uvisa sep-dec 2014 & sooner will be filing for Green Card

Hello Mates,
    Starting this thread so we can make our own small community like we did earlier when we all were waiting for or DA Or Uvisa...As you all know that majority of the us from Late 2014 Got There DA or Uvisa in 2017-2018 and now we are getting closer to finally file for our Adjustment Of Status/Green Card.For some people it could be in less then 6 month for some it could be 8 and for me its a whole year.....
    The reason i am creating this thread is just because we can share question and queries and discuss everything here related to ojr adjustment of status process instead of going here and there looking for answers so if everyone from late 2014 Approved Uvisa's holder can please participate in this thread and lets make it run and help each other.

Here is my Time Line:
    Application Date :Oct 7 2014
    Transfer to Nebraska:11/2016
    Approval Notice: November 8 2018(Final U-visa).

Hope to hear back from all my mates soon...
    Stay Safe and Take Care.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhruv Patel View Post
    Hello Mates,
    Starting this thread so we can make our own small community like we did earlier when we all were waiting for or DA Or Uvisa...As you all know that majority of the us from Late 2014 Got There DA or Uvisa in 2017-2018 and now we are getting closer to finally file for our Adjustment Of Status/Green Card.For some people it could be in less then 6 month for some it could be 8 and for me its a whole year.....
    The reason i am creating this thread is just because we can share question and queries and discuss everything here related to ojr adjustment of status process instead of going here and there looking for answers so if everyone from late 2014 Approved Uvisa's holder can please participate in this thread and lets make it run and help each other.

Here is my Time Line:
    Application Date :Oct 7 2014
    Transfer to Nebraska:11/2016
    Approval Notice: November 8 2018(Final U-visa).

Hope to hear back from all my mates soon...
    Stay Safe and Take Care.

Hello Dhruv,

I will be filing for adjustment of status in december end.
    my time line:
    applies for U visa June 2014
    Aug 2016 got DA
    Jan 1st 2018 Got final U visa
    Planning on to apply adjustment fo status either by dec 27 or Jan 2nd 2021

I will keep you all posted in here

Hey Vish,
    Thanks for joining the thread..My best wishes with you and hopefully everything goes well and smooth for you...as i already shared my timeline earlier...i got my uvisa on nov 2018 so still 1 year left for Adjustment of status for me...please keep everyone posted regarding the paperwork which will be required of A.O.S or any other updates of any,So it will help us...
    Once again my best wishes with you..
    Thanks Alot & Stay Safe