Thread: I-485 based on U visa.

Post I-485 based on U visa.

Hi Everyone.
    I would like if someone can guide me to fill my I-485 based on U-visa. It has been 3 years and I'm ready to file it. I've done my Medical Examination and Vaccination Record.
    I never left United states and I'm looking at instructions at this page. https://www.uscis.gov/green-card-for...u-nonimmigrant
    -------------------------------
    What is all needed here?
    -------------------------------

# Do I need my application signed by Police again?

# Evidence you were lawfully admitted in U-1 nonimmigrant status and continue to hold such status at the time you file Form I-485;

# Your own affidavit attesting to your continuous physical presence and evidence of continuous physical presence (for more details, go to the “Additional Instructions for Human Trafficking Victims and Crime Victims” section in the Instructions for Form I-485

# Evidence that you complied with any reasonable request for assistance in the investigation or prosecution of the qualifying criminal activity (for more details, go to the “Additional Instructions for Human Trafficking Victims and Crime Victims”

# Evidence that adjustment of status is warranted as a matter of discretion on humanitarian grounds, to ensure family unity, or is otherwise in the public interest (for more details, go to the “Additional Instructions for Human Trafficking Victims and Crime Victims”

Is it easy to prep all this without Immigration attorney? I did my initial U visa application with two attorneys and had overall not so good experience. 2nd guy worked with me a lot better. I wanted to see if its possible to go without attorney this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiscal Year 2018 U Visa Approved
    Application Date - April 14 2014
    DA EAD - April 10 2015
    2nd EAD Application Date - Dec 16 2016
    2nd DA EAD - June 18 2017
    I-918 Approved - Oct 12 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi bro my name is ashley and i am from india, i ma filling for uvisa BASED GREEN CARD,HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED MOST OF THE DOCUMENTS
    NEEDED TO DISCUS SOME STUFF TOGETHER MAY BE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER .

Definitely please use an attorney. You don't want to risk these cases without an attorney. Can you get it without an attorney? Maybe. The value an attorney provides is in making sure your odds of being approved are higher. Getting legal advice on a forum will set you up for failure since every case is unique

everybody get approval for co9 catogary work permit up to june 2020 based on I 485 pending .?