Thread: urgent help U visa

urgent help U visa

i submit my U visa case on Dec25 2019 my attorney didn't check the suplement B expiry date . Last week i was looking my suplement b forms and i notic that was expired same day of submission Dec25 2019.
    What should i do now ? What will rest my clock as already 1 year past please help.

Quote Originally Posted by haroon View Post
    i submit my U visa case on Dec25 2019 my attorney didn't check the suplement B expiry date . Last week i was looking my suplement b forms and i notic that was expired same day of submission Dec25 2019.
    What should i do now ? What will rest my clock as already 1 year past please help.
    List thing they do to give you RFE and ask you to resubmit supplement B. You can check here that some people resubmited suplpement B due to various reason http://www.splawforum.com/threads/3322-U-Visa-Tracker
    UserName: UVisaTrack
    Notice Date: Sept-2015
    RFE (Yes/No): No
    Transfer: No
    DA Date: April 2, 2020
    U Visa Date: Not yet

Thanks your reply
    If they send Ref they will reset the clock?

Quote Originally Posted by haroon View Post
    Thanks your reply
    If they send Ref they will reset the clock?
    Nope. Again check the above forum thread.. you will understand that many people received RFE and it resolved in time. It may delay based on your response.
    UserName: UVisaTrack
    Notice Date: Sept-2015
    RFE (Yes/No): No
    Transfer: No
    DA Date: April 2, 2020
    U Visa Date: Not yet

I appreciate your reply ,Thanks

Hey I applied to U visa 2015 October.I only received finger print notice.Since that I didn’t receive anything.I emailed to USCIS and they emailed me back that case currently processing.Do you know how long takes for USCIS decisions?

Hye I am from sept 15 2015 and haven’t received anything neither. My lawyer has sent 3 inquiries already but no response on that so if you can tell me did you sent email on your own or did your lawyer sent it for you and also if you can give me details how to send an email directly to uscis?
    Thank you

Hey my lawyer sent e-mail to USCIS.They emailed back saying currently in process.