Thread: Dependent EAD applied for U-visa After DA, No response

Dependent EAD applied for U-visa After DA, No response

Hi, As you all know. I got put on waiting list on April,2020 and my wife got DA EAD (A20 converted to C14). After that, a month ago we applied for U-visa EAD for her. My lawyer didnít received any receipt yet. Even the I-765 fees ($410 check) isn't deducted from my bank yet. Anyone had similar issue? Please response.
    U visa filed Sep-2015
    Notice date Sep-2015
    Bio Oct-2015
    DA April 2020
    No U yet

http://www.splawforum.com/threads/18...rocessing-time

Quote Originally Posted by UVisaTrack View Post
    Hi, As you all know. I got put on waiting list on April,2020 and my wife got DA EAD (A20 converted to C14). After that, a month ago we applied for U-visa EAD for her. My lawyer didnít received any receipt yet. Even the I-765 fees ($410 check) isn't deducted from my bank yet. Anyone had similar issue? Please response.
    Make sure your lawyer didnít forget to send it to USCIS sometimes you might be surprised!
    Just me saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Joel.J October 2015 View Post
    Make sure your lawyer didn’t forget to send it to USCIS sometimes you might be surprised!
    Just me saying...
    Thank you for concern but he did send the application. He always send me the FedEx tracking number and keep in loop before sending the package. He also wondering the same.
    U visa filed Sep-2015
    Notice date Sep-2015
    Bio Oct-2015
    DA April 2020
    No U yet

http://www.splawforum.com/threads/18...rocessing-time

USCIS is backlogged with new applications and there is a delay in processing at service centres across USA. If your application was properly filed, expect to receive a delayed receipt notice, else your application will be returned in 6-8 weeks
    Since your check is not encashed to date, it makes sense to assume it will be returned will appropriate reason

Quote Originally Posted by Robin1 View Post
    USCIS is backlogged with new applications and there is a delay in processing at service centres across USA. If your application was properly filed, expect to receive a delayed receipt notice, else your application will be returned in 6-8 weeks
    Since your check is not encashed to date, it makes sense to assume it will be returned will appropriate reason
    Thank you Robin1. I just got message from lawyer that he received the receipt notice today.

FYI,

I have checked the receipt in system and it dated recently. A month after they received the application.